TWENTY



I have always marvelled at the beautiful cakes that 'The Caker' girls create so it was an easy decision when it came to picking where to get my birthday cake from this year. My sister and I have our birthday's 4 days apart and we were both very keen to try the August cake of the month. It was by far the most delicious cake I've ever tasted, and definitely the prettiest birthday cake I've ever had. 

For the month of August, the cake of the month was a double layer Black Forest cake with chocolate cream cheese icing, freeze dried cherries, blackberries, raspberries and crunchy hazelnut praline. I'm drooling just typing that out - it was that good! 

Here's a few pictures of how our cake turned out...







The cake also came in a gorgeous white box tied with a pink bow and a little card all about the cake and it's ingredients. 




We had such a positive overall experience with ordering, picking up and enjoying the cake. If you are in Auckland and are on the look out for your next birthday or wedding cake definitely check out 'The Caker'. All information will be linked below! X

The Caker

Address: 446 Karangahape Rd, Newton, Auckland


Comments

Popular Posts

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *